GWE Consulting has developed an impressive capability for the provision of high quality water and wastewater consultancy services within NZ as well as the provision of geotechnical services throughout the Auckland Region.
The company are now in the process of engaging a team of specialists with the intent to move into the Infrastructure, Transportation and Structural Engineering Markets throughout New Zealand.
- Programme / Project Management
- Surveys, Inspections, Assessments, Reports
- Hands-on design and drafting
- Design reviews
- Consent Applications
- Contract Preparation and Administration
- Construction Supervision
- Health & Safety Advisory Service
- Urban and rural road geometric design using MX Road
- Traffic Studies, Traffic Reports, Transport Planning, Parking Surveys, Parking Studies and Traffic Impact Assessments for RMA consents for developments including subdivisions, supermarkets, bulk retail, shopping centers, education and sports facilities.
- Transport planning and design of future road networks, urban intersection upgrades, traffic signal installations.
- Roundabout Design.
- Traffic modelling using aaSidra.
- Bridge Inspections and Assessments.
- Rail Design, Permanent Way - Freight & Passenger, Main alignments, Switches & Crossings, Sidings, Yard Layouts, Stations, Park & Ride, multi-modal transport interchange.
- Civil Design - Develop Earthworks cut/fill profiles and models, design top of formation, optimise alignments/earthworks to minimise Retaining Wall locations, heights and lengths within boundaries, interface with Civil, Structures, Stormwater, Roading.
- Client & Consultant Liaison
- Stakeholder Reviews & Approvals
- Full suite of Engineering Design & Draughting software (MX Rail / Bentley RailTrack / AutoCAD)