GWE Consulting is a 100% New Zealand-owned multidisciplined engineering consultancy working across New Zealand. We provide Geotechnical, Civil and Water, Wastewater and Stormwater engineering services for a wide range of projects, from multi-million dollar infrastructure schemes to small scale residential developments, for both the public and the private sector.
We are hiring now for Graduate Civil Engineers to join us at our HQ in Auckland. We would love to hear from top talent grads from the following sub-disciplines;
Stormwater | Wastewater | Geotechnical | Land Development.
You may be in your final year and looking to begin your career in 2022, or you may have already graduated with 1 – 2 years industry experience and looking for a bigger challenge and are ready to join us now!
- You will be sitting next to your seniors, so you’ll closely mentored and supported in your work and to become a Chartered Professional Engineer
- You’ll be working on interesting, challenging, and varied projects and you’ll get to see the whole project life cycle – not just the same small piece each time!
- Exposure to other engineering disciplines
- Be part of a diverse and supportive company culture
What we offer you
Along with competitive remuneration we offer additional benefits to help you achieve a work/life balance such as:
- A day off for your graduation
- Mobile phone and other work tools
- Flexible work arrangements
- Paid professional membership fees
- Structured performance/remuneration reviews – after 6 months
- Being part of a young and social team of professionals and best of all – escaping that city/city fringe location or beyond and get to work in Takapuna, known for its ‘city rhythm and beach vibe’.
What you should do next
Please send your application to our recruitment partner Vicky Blake, Director at talent co:lab ltd, at email@example.com
Note – all applications must include a Cover Letter, current CV and your Academic Transcript.