GWE Consulting Engineers wishes to hear from Civil/Land Development Engineers seeking career development opportunities and work/life balance in a strong growth company.
GWE is a niche provider of bespoke geotechnical, 3 waters and land development engineering services throughout New Zealand. The company has enjoyed strong growth in recent years, in line with our strategic plan.
To support this growth, we have a terrific opportunity for an experienced Civil/Land Development Engineer. This is a key role in our strategic plan and will include a blend of technical and client-facing activities.
You will have responsibility for the investigation, analysis, design, consenting, documentation and construction monitoring for a range of civil and land development projects including earthworks, three waters infrastructure design, water sensitive design and roading and pavement design on projects in urban and rural settings. You will also work closely with our geotechnical engineers, contaminated land specialists and process engineers to develop integrated engineering solutions for complex sites.
Your personal attributes will include;
- Competent civil/land development engineering skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A track record of producing quality project outputs
- Developing client relationship management experience
This role would definitely suit a self-motivated person who appreciates a company culture that empowers its people to work closely with its clients and is focussed on creating signature projects in a business environment that is more collegial and less corporate.
You will have;
- Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent level tertiary education
- You must have worked within New Zealand and be familiar with the local market
- 4+ years’ experience with the design and delivery of civil/land development engineering projects
- Experience with Civil 3D at intermediate to advanced level as well as HEC-HMS and HEC-RAS to at least an intermediate level.
- Current rights to work in New Zealand
And Your Success
Success in this role will see you on a pathway to a senior position and a team leadership role.
What We Offer You
Along with a competitive salary package we offer many other benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing is ongoing, including;
- Mentoring for your ongoing development
- Professional Memberships
- Service Recognition Rewards
- Flexible Working Arrangements
What You Should Do Next
To apply for this position please submit your CV detailing your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to learn more about this role you can contact Will on 021 958426 or 09 445 8338