GWE Consulting Engineers is keen to hear from junior/entry-level civil draftspersons seeking a position in a strong growth company
GWE Consulting Ltd is a niche provider of bespoke 3 waters, geotechnical, structural, civil and land development engineering services throughout New Zealand. The company has enjoyed strong growth in recent years, in line with our strategic plan. In August 2019 we relocated to larger offices in Takapuna CBD to meet the needs of our staff and growing client base.
This mainly office-based role is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated person to join our team at a junior level and receive in-house training to become a CAD draftsperson. The work will involve civil engineering design and detailing on a broad range of infrastructure, land development, and water resources projects.
We are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Ideally, you will have gained an NZ Diploma in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent
- You will be focussed on developing a career in draughting.
- You will have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D software would be a distinct advantage
What We Offer You
Along with a competitive salary package we offer many other benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing is ongoing, including:
- Training and assistance with further study.
- A relaxed, informal work environment.
- Regular social events.
What You Should Do Next
To apply for this position please submit your CV detailing your experience along with a covering letter telling us a little about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to learn more about this role you can contact our Technical Director, Colin Cranfield, on 021 776393 or 09 445 8338.